OpenPro Implementation Strategies
OpenPro - Quality focused on the solution.
Since its inception, OpenPro has been dedicated to producing technologically superior business software solutions and backing them with the finest implementation techniques and service.
OpenPro has worked for years to develop a implementation
strategy to speed up the install process of a new system.
This process we called
Rapid Implementation Method or RIM.
- To identify policy and procedure areas within the organization which will be affected by the OpenPro Applications
- To review the current business systems, current methods of doing business, the current systems that support those methods, problems experienced with existing methods, and systems and business or system opportunities to be addressed by the new system
- Create a GAP/Fit analysis list and implementation schedule that the client can work with.
- Supporting documentation to be used as a reference throughout the analysis process
Based upon the customers requirements, budget and needs OpenPro can provide services to help implement our system. OpenPro has 3 methods for the implementation each use our simple 8 Step process to ERP implementation success.:
1. OpenPro Platinum implementation, where OpenPro performs all the functions of implementation, from Scoping the requirements, Analysis Design, Prototyping, Deployment, Integration and Cut over into production, Continuous Improvement. OpenPro has staff and over 75 Implementation Distributors available for a complete implementation of our software. Cost is from 75 to 200% of the software cost depending on the organization.
2. OpenPro Gold Implementation, where OpenPro works with the customers implementation team. OpenPro trains the trainer method. We give the team the knowledge to implement an ERP software successfully. We do initial training for the implementation team, they then take that knowledge transfer and starts to 8 step process to implementation our system. The key advantage to this method is that it lowers the cost of implementation. The risk are based upon the implementation team that is built, installation may take longer, knowledge transfer may not take as well. Cost is from 75 to 120% of the software cost.
3. Silver Self Implementation, where OpenPro works with the customers implementation team. OpenPro is there to help support the customers implementation. We give the team the knowledge to implement an ERP software successfully. We give the materials to the implementation team, they then take that knowledge transfer and starts to 8 step process to implementation our system. The key advantage to this method is that it lowers the cost of implementation. The risk are based upon the implementation team that is built, installation may take longer, knowledge transfer may not take as well. Cost is from 10 to 75% of the software.
OpenPro is there to provide its customers with optimal advice on how to effectively implement the application in their business.
Help the customer understand the precise meaning of significant OpenPro terms. For example:
- Explain what an OpenPro Inventory Class implies for inventory organization; labor reporting and financial reporting.
- Explain how sold to, invoice to, bill to and customer groups relate to each other and how they are used in credit checking
Business Process Mapping
Help the customer understand how to describe business process flows in terms of OpenPro application job streams. Assist in determining what manual procedures and controls should surround those job streams to provide the desired level of process standardization and control.
Data Element Mapping
Help the customer understand the many OpenPro application codes and data fields. For example:
- Show how product group, product code and product line are used in inventory control and how they can be used with customer price group to determine price matrix operation.
- Show how distribution codes in A/P can be used to significantly reduce data entry.
- Inclusive list of policy and procedure areas to be addressed.
- Thorough understanding of current systems by Business Analysis Team.
- Business Operations Review report.
- Data Entry Plan.
- Training Plan.
- System Configuration Plan.
8 Step Process to successful ERP implementations: Link to the details of our 8 step process.
- Scoping, kickoff meeting, contract starts, customer completes Business Operations Analysis Questionnaire.
- OpenPro Business Analyst gathers customers existing policies, procedures and documentation. performs interviews and physically tours operations and functional areas with key users / managers.
- Prototyping, build a test case, system analysis is done for features and functionality.
- Deployment build full production system and start training, building user procedures and guides.
- Interface/Integration as part of deployment, interfaces with other systems, daily operation procedures, backups restores etc.
- Parallel Testing test with live system, performance testing, effectiveness of interfaces/integration.
- Cutover turn the OpenPro system live and turn off old system.
- Continuous Improvement, this is the post-implementation review upgrades and enhancements.
10061 Talbert Avenue #228
Fountain Valley, California 92708 USA
Phone: (714) 378-4600 Fax: (714) 964-1491
E-Mail us at email@example.com for more information.